The next time a co-worker, acquaintance or staff member is rude to you – we have you covered for incredible replies to their sassiness.
Keep this article saved in the notes section of your phone for the next time you need to deal with someone that tries to steal your sunshine.
7. “You make it really difficult to underestimate you” We truly feel this would shake someone to their core. It being difficult to underestimate someone would be like telling them you can’t imagine trying to think any lower of them. You set the bar super low and they still can’t meet expectations. Harsh.
6. Look at someone’s specific (and completely random) body part, say it out loud, then walk away. For example after they say something rude, start at their feet and look all the way up to the top of their head then just say “ok shoulders” and LEAVE. They will overthink it for the rest of their lives
5. “You’re as sharp as a marshmallow” A classic. Never gets old.
4. “I hope you have the day you deserve”
3. “You look like you don’t drink enough water” This is Lisa’s personal favourite. It truly hurts. She’s used it towards me before and I immediately drank 5 glasses of h20 – ryder
2. “Your mama” Apparently this is back in full force in school’s everywhere. Of course, your mama is perfect. It was just necessary to say in this moment because you were being a jerk.
1. “Go have a nap” adults do not like being talk to as if they were a child. They will also walk away thinking “do I actually just need a nap? Am I unreasonable?”
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE LIST. LET US KNOW HOW YOUR ENEMIES REACT NEXT TIME YOU USE ANY OF THESE!